9/10/15

lace in space

oh hiiiiii! you can blame zoey grossman for the reason its been so long since my last blog post. we took these pics a good 2 months ago and i waited that long for her to send them to me. but when she did i loved them so all was forgiven. hahahahaha can't hold a best friend grudge for the life of me. ok so anyway it has been DISGUSTING in la like so gross like a million degrees i have been given 0 opportunity in the last 2 months to even wear a second layer, and i have been v depressed about it. the day we took these it was cloudy and amazing and i didn't even have a sweat mustache when i had this cardi on. i pine for you fall, i think about you every day. also this dress is the easiest cutest thing ever i sort of want both the sleeveless version, and the 3 other colors it comes in. is that so wrong? i should go to a doctor and get that checked out. k love you bye! xx
shaggy cardi//lovers and drifters club, dress//free people, boots//isabel marant, photos//zoey grossman x

9 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look, so much! It's so fun!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Very nice outfit.

    Black button down shirt women

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a hoot! Great look and high five to your bff Zoey for finally getting these pics to you. TGIF!
    charity
    lifeafterbaseball.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat though!!!! GAH, I want it in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress and coat look so good together!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're not gonna like this... but i bought that same dress with very similar quality on sheinside for about 15 bucks. i bought the sleeveless version and this version, along with the one that comes in black. they dont sell it on sheinside anymore, but i found it on zaful here: http://www.zaful.com/round-neck-openwork-lace-splicing-long-sleeve-dress-p_94855.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I not know this blog existed? I'm in love with this post.

    And I hate that people are suggesting crappy alternatives to Free People. Quality and not plagiarism people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating spouse, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spouse.He hacked my spouse Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against him,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete